Tuesday 31 May 2011

AirAsia Reward!!!

Phiee was surprised that she just got a call from AirAsia.. That lady on phone said: "We would like to reward you as a loyal cust of AirAsia... bla bla bla...". "OMG.. Did I get a free air ticket?" that was exactly her thought at that moment.. She didn't even bother what was that bla bla bla... till the word "special offer for IDR. 80.000 per month.... " wth... That AirAsia in fact offered me a kind of insurance, called Accident Care... =.=".

Then through the whole phone call, she was "oohh.... iyaa." "oooo....." "hmm... hmm.. hm.............". The Lady: "are you interested of joining us?". Me: "Nope, thanks... I am busy now... byebye.... ".

Why can't they reward me with a free air ticket tho it is just a flight to Malaysia? It would be so much appreciated!! or maybe just a 80%off for any flight at any date!!!

I NEED A FREE AIR TICKET!!!! GIMMIE FREE AIR TICKET!! I AM CARVING FOR TRAVELING!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment