Sunday 4 July 2010

Tremble - Struggle - EMO

humppp... After vacuum for quite sometime and enjoying my trip to Bali, Malaysia, and Singapore, here I am, back to Subang Jaya, Malaysia..

emo-ing, tremble-ing, struggle-ing since few hours ago.. WHY?? I do not know... It is just un-explainable, un-describable feeling that I felt....

hoping for the best
praying for the best

and

yet I am still hoping for something to happen... though I have told myself so many times to make it clear!!

somehow, somewhat, this story is getting clearer and clearer....

someday. sometime. this story is reaching the end, the final ending.... soon enough...

Happy ending??

Yap!! I believe this story will have a happy ending, from which it will be a new beginning of another more challenging-happy-ending-story.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment