Thursday 21 April 2011

12:21 on April 21 2011.. XD

Welll.... My watch show 12:21 on 21 April 2011!!

Yay!! I finally turned to be 22 years old!! ahaha..... Feeling so old eventhough it is just adding a small number, ONE.... huhuhu....

anyway...

I am not really sad about turning to 22!! In fact I am glad that I have finally one more step further to adultness..

Welll...... Many people said adulthood is not fun, but what can you do about age?? Can you just return to baby or teens again? NO, you can't, right? So, why don't you just enjoy whatever it is.... just walk, just go with the flow.. =)

hahay! I am talking as if i am a pro... I am not!! hahaha.... I just just wanna be thankful to God for giving me chance to be alive, here, now....

Thankful for the family that He has chosen for me
Thankful for friends that He has given to me
Thankful for whatever good or bad experiences in my past that has shaped me to be who I am now..... =D

Thankful

Thankful

Thankful

Thankful for whatever that He has planned for me!

You only have one chance to be alive for who you are... There will be no second chance... So, come on.... move on..... leave your past behind... let your past be your history... let your past teach you on how precious life is! let your past give color to your life!! XD

SO... yaaa....... Thats allll from me....... I have not really writing a post since few months agooo.. hahaha..... and I found that my english is getting sucks! LOL.... so sad.. huhuh....

Anywayssss...... for whoever in this world who share the same birthday with me,,,,,,

A VERY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

May this year will be a better year than the previous ones! and lets continue to 'write' great stories in our life!! XD

*hugs* *kisses* XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment