Friday 29 April 2011

the outsider... the stranger... the left one...

aaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

am I??

am I the outsider??

am I the stranger??

am I the one who left them??

or should

I put am I the one left out??

am I?? am I?? am I??

am I?? after so many years? am I??

I WONDER!!

and I just can't feel the feeling of closeness any longer..

it is like tasteless..... plain..... flat.....

it is like the only reason I keep this 'relation' is because of those years we have spent together.. it is like duty to keep this 'relation'... something that I must keep tho it is tasteless... feeling-less....

and the ironic thing is that..... my goal is just so contradicting....... I shall pity myself now..... pathetic..... ironic.....

but still........

am I??

am I??

coz I feel somehow I am the one that caused this happened due to some 'idealism'....... which now come to think of it, it is kinda right... kinda wrong....

anyway... things has happened.... no matter how many times I think about this..... no matter how much time I spend to settle this.... I just can't do much..... I can't help it... but to go on..... coz too much parties involved in this so called 'relation'...

to settle this...... lets just blame me..... coz I wasn't able to keep this feeling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment