Thursday 21 April 2011

Today......

today my hair was like a broom, flat - oily face like a fying pan, sleepy eyes with dark circle and eye bags, and and I got so many things going on around....

but the funniest thing was that I keep on thinking of something,,,, from the moment I woke up till this moment when i am writing this post... something that I really am don't know why it is keep on appearing..... but I think I know what it is... hahaha.... contradicting myself... LOL...

then, when I got home late from work, my house was having electicity cut! wow.. I was "shit, why no electic?"..

but then, after a short "kai kai", I came up with an idea! haha... and since than my mood is lifted up and and also because of those people who really bings my mood back... thanks alot! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment