Tuesday 7 September 2010

Anoher Lappie R.I.P... =.="

I don't know why, I got 2 lappies died in my hand....

First one is ASUS W5F which I have been using for almost 5 years.... This is my dearest lappie ever!! It is a real savior for me during my college and uni life!! First, the dvd drives died, then now the HD is also died.... T___T

Second one is SONY VAIO, don't know what series, which I use for half a year only!! I don't know what is the problem with this lappie.... BUT I can't operate Photoshop Lightroom, also the Wifi and Bluetooth cannot on.... My bro tries to re-format, but it does not work..... 

OMG!! Just what is on erath going on with those lappie..... Did I treated them badly?? I don't think so!!!

FINE!! Buy me another lappie and see if the new one will die in my hand.... If it does, then I will just get myself a desktop!!!! T____________________T

No comments:

Post a Comment