Tuesday 8 June 2010

Drink that I have been drinking for a week!!

After quite sometime I have not drink any alcohol drinks, I am kinda addicted to this cream-based alcohol drink from Ireland, Baileys.

This is not the first alcohol drink that I had... My very first alcohol drink was Mozart, which I had when I was 12-13 years old... hahahaha.... I really am aware that I was underage! BUT who cares? My mom and dad did not scold me for trying alcohol drink as long it is within my limits.!


Back to topic, Baileys.. I guess Baileys was the 3rd or 4th liquor I have tried.. But the taste is still the best as compared to others.. Baileys made from a very special cow milk from Ireland, mixed with a great Irish Whiskey, then added with a unique combination of cocoa nibs and vanilla pods.. It leaves a very unique and memorable taste!!!

** a must try ** XD

I have been drinking this liquor (a small size glass as in the pics) every night for a week! AND the taste never make me feel bored, in fact, the taste is getting nicer and nicer for every and each sip you take!!!

I am drinking while typing... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment