Wednesday 16 June 2010

SukiKita

Yesterday night, I went out with my 2nd brother and another 6 persons... We had our dinner at Depot SukiKita, which is a new restaurant, located at A.Yani Street, No. 23, SAMARINDA.



SukiKita serves 'steamboat' style of dining where we can choose various ingredients which will be boiled in a pot of either tomyam (sour-hot-spicy) soup or chicken broth soup.. (you can have both if you want to)..

This is how many we took for the 8 of us..
The pricing depend on the color of the plate..
I have no idea since my bro who did the payment... haha....

This is how it looks after all ingredients boiled in the pot..
Looks nice huh.... But I personally think sometimes pictures lie.... Got what I meant? =p


Evaluation:

Value of Money: Not so worth it... WHY? coz it cost us Rp. 400.000++ and it tastes STANDARD...

Ambiance:
Not bad though it was a little bit warm.

Cleanliness:
OK

Taste:
Standard... The one Jojo's cooked at Adelaide's house warming is even nicer!

Friendliness of the waiters: They are friendly, but not knowleagbe enough about the menu..

Attentive:
OK

Overall comments:
SukiKita is not something that I will recommend people to try.. EXCEPT they never try 'steamboat' dining before.... **+

Here we are... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment