Thursday 28 October 2010

Life = Treasure Hunt

Yesterday night I was so happy before I eventually felt a little bit worry.... Well.... Almost all my friends said that I am over-worried.. haha... and frankly speaking, I am over-worried... sometimes, not all the time... haha....

Well... Last night while I was playing HulaHoop and thinking about something, my brain suddenly came up with this short paragraph:

"Life is like a Treasure Hunt.. You can’t get the treasure without passing through so many challenges.. Hard work, Commitments, Determinations, Faith, and Loyalty to family & friends are essentials.. Tears and Laughs is the foods and drinks that you will find in every challenge to keep you strong… Once you passed those challenges, you will find that your LIFE is the MOST valuable treasure ever.. =)"

I am not really sure what I was thinking about till I came up with this sound-so-pro-paragraph.. hahaha.....

Anyway.... I just want to have some sort of short sharing here....

I used to complain about my life... Keep asking why this and that happened to me... But you know what, recently (though sometimes I still complaining) I started to see that my life is so meaningful because of those things I used to complain about....

I am who I am now is because of those things... and of course because of JC, who always there whenever I need Him, and my family & friends who always there to keep me accompanied....

So, from now onwards, I will try my best to solve and treasure every single challenge I face!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment