Saturday 16 October 2010

Lychee Pudding for the Starve Me

Something silly happened last night... Like I told everyone, I am on diet.. I order to lose weights, I go to Aerobic classes in the morning and also taking care of my diet menu.. However, I the diet plan doesn't really work on me.. Maybe because my determination and motivations are not strong enough for me to refuse the temptation to eat! and SNACK! T____T

Well... Last night,, I had early dinner (around 5.30 pm) so ,when it is around 11.oo pm, I felt so hungry... I tried to sleep but I just could not sleep.... Then, something came up in my brain.........

My brain was telling me to make PUDDING!

OMG!! I can't resist the temptations of pudding in this state (starving)!

Thus, around 12.00 a.m. I went out from my room, heading to Kithcen to make pudding! and U know what I did it!! hahaha.... I made Lychee Pudding last night! Silly huh.... XD

Well... I almost give up, since the sugar jar is not enough to make pudding..... BUT I tried so hard just to find another jar of sugar.... and I found it!! haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment