Saturday 16 October 2010

My VERY First Homemade Pancake

On the 12th, we (Samarindarians) were having a day off. We were having election, the Election of Samarinda's Governor. Well... I am suppose to take part in this election since I am above 17th years old... In fact, I did not and instead of taking part, I made My VERY First Homemade Pancake!! XD


Special thanks for Eddyanto, who has given me a link to Pancake Recipe @ Kaskus Forum.

Well... It is kinda easy to make Pancake and you dont have to prepare many indredients. All you need to do is

- A cup of wheat flour

- 2 teaspoons baking powder

- 2 tablespoons sugar

Mix everything.


In seperate bowl, whisk

- 3/4 cup of low fat milk, and

- 1 egg


Then, melt

- 1 tablespoon of shortening, and

- 1 tablespoon of butter


Add flour mixture into a mixture of egg and milk. Mix well. Then add the melted shortening and butter. =)


THAT's ALL.... Easy huh... XD


I did the whole process all by myself!!! Tho the taste is not as good as in Restaurant, but I made it myself!! and the feeling is so GREAT! XD

Well... Mommy said my pancake taste is good, just that I put too much of baking powder... It has a little bit of bitter taste... hikss... T_T

hmm.... Fine! That was my VERY first! The next one will be much better!! XD



Since it is a little bit bitter, I decided to use Pure Honey, instead of Ice Cream... and Yap! It taste much better than the plain pancake... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment