Tuesday 9 November 2010

BE SHE Contest

Why this contest suddenly came up???

Well.. A friend of mine, Lee GaGa is the mastermind behind this contest. His older brother got engaged on the November 7th at Samarinda Central Plaza's Ballroom. Lee has set the dress code for us (Pampang Lovers), Sparkling Gold.

However, since most of us don't have any Gold Dresses, he decided to loosen the requirements. We are allowed to wear Gold or Yellow or Brown color dress.. But still... Some of us do not have it. So, he came up with this term, 'BE SHE'.

What is BE SHE stands for???

Beautiful

Elegant

Sexy

Hot

Energetic

Frankly speaking I (We) don't know that he was planning to make such contest. I thought it was just a dress code. =.="

On that day it self, I was busy the whole day (read my next post).. I don't even have the time to prepare myself... But luckily my mom has a Yellow dress, so I decided to wear it... =D

So, lets have a look at the contestants.... XD


First, we have Miss Taiwan which has been nominated as Miss Sexy... =p


Second, we have Miss Singapore who is actually Miss Taiwan's younger sister.. =)


Next, we have Miss Botswana... XD She has been nominated as Miss Hot.. XD


Then we have Miss Hongkong who got the best Hairdo and Makeup award.. =D


We also have Miss India, best in Accessories. She got nominated as Miss Energetic.. =)


Miss Congeniality has been nominated to Miss China as the Miss beautiful... =p


The best legs has been awarded to Miss Switzerland... =)


Last but not least, Miss Bali!! As Miss who has the most healthy skin! XD


Last one, me myself, Miss Malaysia! The Miss Matching.. XD


Group Picture of the Contestants


Another one with the Judge.. XD

AND the winner isss......... Wanna have a guess???


The winnerrr issss......

*

**

***

****

*****

****

***

**

*



MISS SINGAPORE!!! Congratesssss to Miss Singapore... She won this contest! She is truly 'BE SHE' (copied from the judge, Lee GaGa) XD


But, I do agree! She is stunning that night tho I did not see her personally, but picture is the prove! XD


Congratzz Congratzzz..... XD

Btw.... 1st Runner Up is Miss Malaysia, followed by Miss Bali!! LOL... XD

1 comment:

  1. Phielzz, being a BE SHE is very important!

    Talking about the contest, did you know that I held "Putri 1C" contest during our junior-high year in 2001, with only 7 contestants! The judges are the whole classmates (I made a pool). Unfortunately I won't be able to held it in another years because lack of interest by the contestants (I don't know why?) and also lack of sponsors (I made the brochures and a lot of pooling-papers myself). So, asked me for the full-story later if you want to know more! Ahahaha..

    -Lee GaGa-

    ReplyDelete