Friday 5 November 2010

Silly yet Meaningful Mistake

Today's feeling is so nice.... Tho I wake up with not-so-friendly mood, then getting worse in the afternoon.. Till it is fully changed to GREAT mood... WHY? coz I did something silly.... I call it 'stupid yet meaningful mistake'... hahaha...

This afternoon, I went to a place where I used to go regularly few year ago... I kinda miss this place... One of the blind witnesses of my worth-to-remember-moments... =)


Why I call it stupid?? Coz it was just based on silly reasons (buy tickets)...

Why it is meaningful?? Coz I went in to the place again after so long... and nothing much has changed.... =). We met.... XD

Why it is a mistake?? Coz it made my day!! haha... It makes the line become clearer and clearer that we have ended everything... =)

Song Playing: 'Anyone of Us by Gareth Gates'

Best quote: "anyone can hurt someone they love, hearts will break coz I made a stupid mistake"

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeM9KkaV1_I

Happy Listening everyone..... Enjoy the song and the rest of your day!! XD

2 comments:

  1. oo.. kamu bli tiket ke JKT-nya yah, hahaha..

    at first I was confuse why you said that you used to came to that place regularly, but after analyzing my brain (file: 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, ...) for an hour speedy-check, finally I remember! hahaha..

    -Lee GaGa-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... gak... beli tiket mama papa ke SGP... hehehe....

    yaaaaa.... exactly... i believe u can remember every single thing... haha... ur memory is super sangad good!! haha....

    ReplyDelete