Monday 15 November 2010

Quality Chat with Bro Vin

hehe... *smile* *big big big smile* wkwkwkwk.... XD

Love my Brothers so much.... The three of them! ;p

Anyway.... I just had a good quality chat with bro Vin, my third bro... We talked about guys- and girls-stuff.. personal stuffs... hehe... We were talking about that guy, that person, that girl, another girl, bla bla bla... heheh.... We were also talking about my trip to Korea (on the 27th of this month... aww... I am looking forward! XD).

Slowly he started to share stories with me... Oh yaa! He invited me to go to Balikpapan! to meet a girl that he go after.... hehehe... BUT too bad... I have plan for tomorrow's night and on Wed... T__T. So I turned down his invitations... but but... still praying the best for him.... XD... Love him... and love my other brothers too... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment