Thursday 6 May 2010

Fooooooodism @ Surabaya

Last month I went to Surabaya and I will be in Surabaya again in 2 weeks time.. hahah... But this time my mom and dad will be visiting Surabaya with me.... humppp...

Anyway, these are foods that I had while I was in Surabaya:
(wanted to blog it since long long time agoo... hahaha)

Nasi Bakmoy Special @ Kanten 11

Es Melon (Honeydew Ice) @ Kanten 11

@ Pandan Village, Pakuwon Trade Centre..

It looks like there are 3 sleeping bags.. haha...

Es Teh (Iced Tea) @ Pandan Village

Es Nyiur (Young Coconut + Orange Juice) @ Pandan Village

I kinda like it.. It gives freshness and quite a unique taste...


Tahu Telur (Tofu + Eggs in black-sweet-peanut sauce) @ Pandan Vilage

This one is good, but the one I ate @ Khayangan is much nicer! =p


Pisang Keju Cokelat (Fried Banana with Cheddar floss and Chocolate sauce) @ Pandan Village

LOVE it!! haha...


Mie Goreng??? Forgotten.. hahaha @ Pandan Village

Telur Goreng Sambal (Fried Egg + Signature Chili Sauce)

It is not really nice! In fact it is just a simple fried egg + chili sauce............ So NOT worth it! It cost me Rp. 20.xxx + tax!!!!! humppppp.....

Empal Jagung (Fried Smashed Corn) @ Pandan Village

@ Khayangan

hummm.... I cannot remember what is this called... It is a very refreshing juice... =)

Tahu Telor @ Khayangan

This is nicer than the one I had @Pandan Village

Sate Ayam (Grilled Chicken with Peanut Sauce) @ Khayangan

@ Khayangan

@ Khayangan

humm... It is eggplant dish, cannot remember what it taste.. haha...

hummm.... I have forgotten its name, but it is a mix of star fruits + other fruits.. hahaha....
It was TOO sweet...... =.="
@ My Pancake, Surabaya Town Square

Mixed Berries Pancake @ My Pancake

No comments:

Post a Comment