Thursday 6 May 2010

Gluco Dr....

There was a day my mom ask me to test my dad's glucose level... She bought a tester, named Gluco Dr... It is not really expensive, taking into account its function... It is Rp. 350,000..

So, I tried it out on my dad's middle finger... Without reading the manual book, I just directly gave it a try.... and what was happen is that I failed... haha... That small gadget just keep saying that there is an error... Then I said to my mom that we need to get this gadget repaired!..

BUT my bro came and brought the manual book... After that, I know where I went wrong.... So... yap... Finally that small gadget works!.... haha.....

Then I was so random to try it on my own finger! haha........


The reading was 118 mg/dL.. Which is normal for someone who has taken her dinner... hahahahahahaha.... BIG dinner to be frank... LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment