Sunday 16 May 2010

How to "bathe" a Teddy Bear "properly"

Few days ago I "bathed" my only and dearest Teddy Bear, Neil.

How I "bathe" him??


1st >> Put him into a washing machine

2nd >> Add detergent

3rd >> Add fragrance
4th >> Leave it until the machine stop


HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA........

And since I have to go to office, I asked my mom to help me dry him for me.....

Then.... When I got back from office, this is what I saw:




My mom HANG himmm!!! HAHAHA.... He died.. LOL...

See.... The heart shape hanging on one side... I think the machine was too strong... But I have "bathed" him few times, and nothing like this happened.... T________T


This is the MOST "proper" way to "bathe" a Teddy Bear ever!!

1 comment:

  1. WTH HAHAHAHAHAH
    U SAID UR DEAREST AND ONLY TEDDY BEAR
    AND U PUT IT INTO THE WASHING MACHINE
    WTF
    LOL

    AND HE REALLY LOOK LIKE HE GOT HANG AHAHHAHA

    ReplyDelete