Wednesday 11 August 2010

Day 1

Boring Boring Boriiiinggg......

Office is so boring today! Maybe because today is the 1st day of Muslim Fasting so there are not much things to do... and I am here, typing while having Choki Choki (Chocolate Paste) in my mouth.. haha...

Anyway, I am not intending to talk about fasting, I am here to talk about my diet plan which has been a failure up to this moment!!! die.com......... T__________________T

My initial plan was start my diet once I am back to Samarinda, but since the day I stepped my feet in Samarinda, my diet have not been going good... T__T

SOOOOO.... I think I should take part on this Muslim Fasting month! If they fast from morning evening, then I will do the other way round... I will fast from 6 pm above! hahaha... This one is nothing to do with religion, but it is for my loseweightplan.com! hahaha.... Let's start all over again!!

Gambatte!!! Jiayouuu pHieee...!! But I am eating ChokiChoki now.. hahaha... imadeadmeat.... T___T


:::: Day 1's Record and Plan ::::

Morning: Meal Replacement + BananasSS (Gosh!! I think I ate too much of banana...)

Lunch: My Mom's cooking, do not what is that yet... I will eat lesser! Hopefully.. haha..

Dinner: Meal Replacement ONLY! Hopefully... Amen Amen

Exercise: Do not know yet.... My body is still in pain..... huhuhuhuu....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4 comments:

  1. it's not gonna work phil.. because of: (sorry i write it in pampang's style, just want to add dramatic effect :P)

    P
    A
    S
    A
    R

    R
    A
    M
    A
    D
    H
    A
    N


    -Lee GaGa-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahaha.... I think so. but at least I give it a try! and yesterday was not so bad.. hehehehe...

    What is wrong with your bb?? I try to msg u, but it seems not delivered... Do u wanna go to PASAR RAMADHAN??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there this afternoon with my mom and we bought vermicelli, fried noodle, some desserts and also something for the new maid (biar betah, hahaha..). Well, I had vermicelli+noodle combo, and now I'm so "eneg", hahaha..

    -Lee GaGa-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha... I do not have the "uhm" yet to go there... coz I am lazy to drive car, it will be a real hard to find parking space.. hahaha... but I want Vermicelli..... and the kueh... ampramtatak.... hehehehe.....

    ReplyDelete