Sunday 29 August 2010

Pondok Surya

hahayyyy...... My very 1st hunting session with my new D-SLR, CANON 550D was in Pondok Surya.... It was a great hunting session! I learned how to set the exposure, read the metering, set the manual focus, set the white balance, composition, etc etc... I learned, not mastered them yet! hahaha..... Sometimes my shot is off focus, thus I missed few great expression of the models.... T___T But, overall is good! hehehe....

My new-friends are all experts, they know well about SLR and photo editing... and me......... know NOTHING..... hikzzz.... but they don't mind to teach me.... that is what I like from them... =)

Special THanks to Jennie, who introduced me this guy, named Philip who then help me to buy SLR and invited me to join this photography group, "the art of light"... XD

Welll..

I have not started to do editing since my lappie is just way too smart and too fast, thus I cannot operate the photo editors.... =_______="

So, here I am, writing this post...... T_______________T

No comments:

Post a Comment