Monday 2 August 2010

Let's be Fair

I do not know what and how to start.. Things happened in this short night!!

Happy ~ Sad ~ Confuse ~ Undecided ~ Worry ~ Scare ~ Unexpected ~ Surprised ~ all sort of feelings mixed!!

I do not know how to describe my feelings, coz they just are indescribable!!

I am not sure about what I really want.... I want it to be like this, but I also want this to be something else.... That something else lies in between reality and dream! humpp...

The only thing that I'm sure is to let God show me his best plan! And not only that, I have to play fair, put everything in the past behind, look forward and be more realistic!!

I can't live neither in my past nor in my dreams!

Thus, all I can do is to play fair!!

Let your dream live in your life!! Don't let yourself live in your dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment