Tuesday 10 August 2010

I am

I seriously do not know how should I feel about this thing! At first I am totally fine with it, but slowly I feel that it is something shameful! Somehow they underestimate me! Somehow they treat me as if I am still a girl! Somehow they think that I am unable to find it myself!! Seriously, let me have some time.....!!! Coz I have not ready yet to make any decisions....

I scare to see my future but I refuse to stay at my current status / condition / feelings / ??? I do not knowwww!!!

Give me a little bit more of time!! Just few more months will do...

I know I bloomed a little bit later than others, but this is not what I want it to be!! I wish I bloomed earlier! But, I am born to be a person full of judgments!!

I am totally know that what ya'll do to me is for my own good, but please... give me time!

No comments:

Post a Comment