Sunday 21 March 2010

1st capture

Upz... I still have one more thing that I want to blog.... It is about my 1st capture using Sony DSLR which I do not know what model it is... haha...

1st capture
Neil, laptop, stars inside a jar, and books which I have not finish reading yet....

blaaah..... I do not know this one is after how many clicks.. haha....

captured before I went out this evening! =p


Yeeer... SO ugly.......... haha....

eh eh... I noticed that the outcome of the last two pictures are not that good... I can see noise there.... What is wrong?? T.T I still have to learn lots of thing! Collect more knowledge and information and practice!!!

Practice makes perfect, isn't it?? =D

I want go to sleep... BUT my bro is not home yet... I have to wait him, coz he did not bring house key........... haihz...... Brooooooo faster go homeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy....
I am sleepy, my dear broooo....... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment