Monday 29 March 2010

MeTheRandom

Song Playing: Energy by Keri Hilson

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pis67Ob8rUI

Question:
Is it possible that 2 persons will be in love if they do not have chemistry between them??

I am so damn random.... At first wanted to blog about my doggies, ice cream, etc etc.. But I do not have the mood now.... Too much things to write and too little time I have....

Everyone has the same amount of time, some people cannot get everything planned done, but some people manage to get everything done in (or on) time... why???

Because NOT everyone know how to manage time well or they are not a good planner!

In my case..... I do not have a good time management and I always put everything in one day which obviously I cannot get those things done and then I will blame myself for being unable to achieve my goals........ Personality test that I took said that I am achiever-type kind a person..... Yet I often procrastinate tasks...... hahaha.....

2 comments:

  1. maka nya jgn suka buang" waktu... mkn tdr mkn tdr trus se... wkakakaa

    t videonya gk isa diputar... wakkaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. iiish... dudul niiiii... gakmakantdrajakok,knkekantorjg...hahaha...
    iya,videonygakbsbuka...biarinajalah..lol

    ReplyDelete