Wednesday 21 April 2010

I = Me = pHiee

I am about to sleep.. But suddenly something came up in my mind and made me lose my mood to sleep..

I just want to tell the whole world that:

I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!

And

I AM GRATEFUL FOR BEING PART OF THIS FAMILY!!!

I am really hoping that my existence is not just a huge waste!!

I just cannot wait for next morning to come and blog about this..

I love my dad for being strict yet loving~~
I love my mom who is super patient and caring~~

I love my 1st bro for his supports~~
I love my 2nd bro for all the debates and sharing that we had~~
I love my 3rd bro for teaching me so many things (including self defence and sports)~~

I love my niece for being like me! Hahahahahaha...
(Actually she looks like my dad more than me! Esp when she laugh, I can see a replica of my dad's smile on her face! Hahaha)

LOVE~~LOVE~~LOVE~~LOVE~~LOVE~~LOVE my family so much!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment